What is Pipe Relining?
Pipe relining repairs your pipes by curing them from the inside using a special resin, which cures with time in order to form another strong (in some cases, even stronger than the original) pipe.
In this method, the resin is the key to curing the pipe. A resin-saturated felt tube made out of a suitable material (generally polyester or fiberglass) for resin impregnation, is inserted into a damaged pipe. This resin then hardens and forms another pipe within the damaged pipe.
Little to no digging is involved in this trenches process, making for a potentially more cost-effective and less disruptive method than traditional “dig and replace” pipe repair methods.
Bellemore Pipe Relining Solutions
When pipes fail they can leave entire buildings without water and sanitary sewer service for days. Before trenchless lining technology, these repairs would require expensive excavation and serious structural and infrastructure repairs that could last months.
The PERMA-LATERAL™ system is the solution to failing pipelines without expensive excavation.
The Benefits of Bellemore Pipe Relining
- Repair part or all of a compromised pipe
- Minimum life span of 50-Years
- Interior repairs (within the slab or under a house)
- Exterior repairs (to the road)
- Goes under your landscaping, not through it
- Works under sidewalks, driveways and pavers
- Zero internal damage – No jack hammering floors or destroying walls
- Completely restores damaged lines
- Eliminate tree root intrusion
- Residential and commercial